Service providers are always trying to differentiate in a market that keeps getting competitive by the day. It is not every day that you come across a company that is willing to give you free stuff like this provider which helps with forming an LLC. The fact that IncFile LLC Florida has differentiated in this way has helped it leap yards ahead of its competitors.
IncFile Registered Agent in Florida
To see a company that started in 2004 going strong says a lot about it. To find out that it is further credited with opening more than a quarter-million of business sets it apart from most of the players in its field. There’s a lot that competitors can emulate from such an entity and today we will look at some of its most outstanding features.
What packages does IncFile Florida offer?
If you were to contact this company a while back, you would have required to pay for any of their services. But the case has since changed and their first level is now free (form business zero dollars) down from a whopping $49. How amazing is that!
IncFile Silver offers
- A name check: You can find out from the onset if your preferred name is available. The IncFile Florida LLC site matches your name against millions in the database. The sooner you know, the easier it is to find a replacement if necessary. Plus, you enjoy peace of mind that your preference will go through.
- Prepping and filing your registration documents. Having a professional handle these on your behalf enhances the chances of your success.
- The company will take over as your point of contact and will be in charge of receiving any important documentation from the state that pertain to your business. You can rest assured that you will be informed of any upcoming deadlines and will stand a better chance at safeguarding your good standing. After the free period, you will be subject to an annual fee Registered Agent service $119.
- Tech support. Anytime you have a question you can reach the support team which is available from 10 in the morning to 7 at night on weekdays.
- A free fiscal evaluation. A professional will help you go through your tax concerns as you select how you would like to be taxed before handing in the final documents to the authorities.
For absolutely nothing, you can get all these services. All you need to do is put up the state fee and you will be good to go.
IncFile Gold offers:
All the above services plus:
- A business EIN
- Speedy shipping of your documents
- A banking resolution
- A sample of an operating agreement that matches your business operations
- A business formation kit
- Election to an S corporation for tax purposes
For this, you will need to part with $149 exclusive of the state fee.
IncFile Premium offers
Everything you get in the above levels plus:
- Speedy filing and delivery of your documents which enables you to cut back on waiting time
- Access to contract samples which you can use for business operations
- A domain name plus a website
For this level, you pay $299 exclusive of the state charges,
You can get more information about all the IncFile LLC in Florida levels here.
Pros & Cons
Pros of IncFile
- Affordability. With their basic level starting at $0, it’s hard to beat this kind of pricing.
- Experience. The company has been operating for 17 years which is much more than most of its competitors.
- Representation. Regardless of the level you want, you will get free representation and an incfile legal address valid for one year.
- Good ratings. Having served more than 250000 businesses, this company boasts of a very high rating on various online platforms.
- Great customer team. The staff is not only very competent but also willing to help and available via different means.
Cons of IncFile:
- In the past, the company has been under fire for not responding to clients in time. It has since changed this and is now working on its response times which have been significantly faster.
- Upsells. As much as they are affordable, the company tries to get people to spend more by bringing up upsells at almost every stage of the process.
Should You Start an LLC With IncFile?
You must choose IncFile in Florida:
- If you are working with a limited budget. The ability to pay nothing and still get good services is not a small feat and cashing in on this would be a good idea.
- If you need an alternative address. Once you purchase any of their levels, you will be privy to using their legal address which does away with the need to post your details in public records. It is especially helpful if you run your business from the comfort of your home.
Do not choose or alternative to IncFile in Florida if you:
Need a lot of help or are dealing with a complex situation
When it gets down to IncFile vs ZenBusiness, the former option works for basic structures and problems that you may encounter when starting your business. Things such as what to include in your registration documents and when you need to file and how much this will cost are areas where you can get extensive help. However, if you’re dealing with things that are more intricate and you need a helping hand that goes beyond the first layer, you might want to consider the second option.
Need a fully-featured LLC service
As much as you might get everything that you need to get started on your journey with IncFile, you may find that there are some features missing from the site. In this case, you might want to consider a site that has more variety to better suit your business. In the case of IncFile vs Northwest Registered Agent, the latter option would win.
Need a reputable company
As for IncFile vs LegalZoom the latter option has been in operation for a considerably longer time than the first. If experience matters a great deal to you, you might find yourself going with the second option.
There’s no denying that this company gives good value and has differentiated itself in a way that most companies cannot. For anyone looking for a budget option, this will work.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re after a low-cost option with an abundance of add-ons, this will be a good choice. Additionally, you will get alerts that pertain to your company long after you have paid for the package. They also represent you for free, regardless of your level preference. The ease of use and good customer support also make this a go-to for many people.
All in all, it is the best choice for someone working with a budget and still wants to enjoy good services. If this criterion does not fit you, and you would rather avoid the upsells, it might help to look at other options in the market before making a decision.
Yes. The free offer might seem too good to be true but this company holds up its end of the deal when it comes to delivering quality services at a low cost. All you need to pay is the state fee and they handle everything on your behalf without asking for any money. But here’s the catch. As much as it is free, the site will try to get you to pay for something at some point with upsells. While these are not mandatory, they pop up quite a lot and might make you doubt the authenticity of the offer. But you can be assured that if you go for the most basic level, you will not pay a dime.
Regardless of whether you’re going for the free option or you’re going for the most expensive level, the company strives to make sure that you feel comfortable. As such, it has hired competent people who you can reach via phone and email. You are not limited to the number of times that you can make requests or lodge complaints. And you will be happy to know that the person at the other end of the line or email is not only knowledgeable but also friendly. It is for this reason that this company has maintained a high rating even with the many reviews left on various platforms online. That says something about its services.
It comes down to the kind of advice you want to get. The levels are pretty basic with the help offered and they focus on the technical side. For most people, this is more than enough to get them started. However, if you’re dealing in an industry that has a lot of legal jargon or you would like more help with your fiscal assessment, you will not get this kind of advice here. It’s something you may want to consider before getting into any agreement.